Ahad, 3 April 2016

Second Day For A Week Of Holidays

Assalamualaikum and good evening,

Dont know what I have been through for these years, I still struggling back while I am studying in this university. Nah, last few month, it is about last February, I got a studio trip to somewhere I never been though to be there before. A place where I never heard of before.

It is Yogyakarta, Indonesia. But, it is named as Jogjakarta after it renewed his name after Yogyakarta. Ya, I have wrote a summary for my experience, once later I will upload it here. One day.

By now, I am in Ipoh for my mid-sem holidays. Its for a week. Today was a second day for me, I assumed that this holiday would be enjoyed or to feel relaxed. But, after two days, I am bored. By all I have always done before, but now, I lost everything at all. Ya, been a student is quite hard for me after quit a job. I never had an enough money like I always had it before. With no money in my pockets, there nothing I can do to full fill my enjoyment.There is no cinemas, a good coffee-styles, cakes houses, golf activities, maybe a short travel to somewhere around with friends or by myself. 

Friends, they all have their own commitment. Some of them have migrant to Kuala Lumpur, they seeking for high salary for their better own future. They are planning to own a house, a good cars, a wife from their most beautiful girlfriend they had before. Me? seeking for better education for better future, thats a guide that I always hold right in my hopes. 

Maybe that is all for today,
Thanks 

mdyshdw




1 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

all the best bro!